LAMBDA TOP SERIE
Ensuring good and constant light on a work floor with widely varying ambient temperatures is a challenge. A good lighting system lasts a long time, even at extremely low or high temperatures. No matter what.
Heavy industries: steel, foundries, wood, pulp and paper, glass, welding
- We use internal sensors in our self-developed driver to protect the fixture from overheating, preventing it from aging very quickly.
- Quick Plug & Play installation and easy 1-on-1 replacement ensure minimal disruption to your daily processes.
- Optional with the Nedap Luxon light management system allowing you to save up to additional 40-60%.
- Input voltage: 220 – 240 V
- Inrush current: 3,1 A
- Power consumption +/- 5%: 135 Watt
- Power factor: 0,98
- Luminous flux: up to 23,000 Lumen
- Color temperature: 4000 / 5700 K
- IP protection class: IP65
- Impact resistance code: IK08
- Warranty: 7 years
- Dimming light management: IoT Nedap Luxon
- Type of shield: 4 mm safety glass
- Temperature: -30° to +80°c