LAMBDA TOP SERIE
To achieve the right level of lighting in buildings with high ceilings, a special lighting solution is needed. The light must be distributed with the right evenness, without shadows and in the right color to ensure a healthy and safe working environment for all employees.
High-end manufacturing: automotive, shipyards, mechanical engineering, aerospace.
- Developed for a maximum light output of 30,000 lumens. This means that a building with a 30 meter high ceiling still has up to 500 lux on the shop floor.
- With this High Lumen version, you need fewer luminaires to achieve the desired light level. This ensures better light quality with high efficiency.
- Quick Plug & Play installation and easy 1-to-1 replacement ensure minimal disruption to your daily processes.
- Optional with the Nedap Luxon light management system allowing you to save up to an additional 40-60%.
- Input voltage: 220 – 240 V
- Inrush current: 3,4 A
- Power consumption +/- 5%: 180 Watt
- Power factor: 0,98
- Luminous flux: 30.000 Lumen
- Color temperature: 4000 / 5700 K
- IP protection class: IP65
- Impact resistance code: IK08
- Warranty: 7 years
- Dimming light management: IoT Nedap Luxon
- Type of shield: 4 mm safety glass
- Temperature: -30° to +40°c