With Highbay Company’s SOLIS grow lights, you have the best solution for growing your crops. The optional Nedap module ensures that your crops never have too much or too little light.
- Due to the unique built-in driver design, the SOLIS TOP series has hardly any inrush current (3.8A).
- With the Nedap light management system your crops always have the right amount of light to grow as efficiently as possible. When there is a lot of sunlight, the lighting will dim so that you save on your energy bill and your crops do not get too much light. During dark days, the lighting will do more so your crops receive exactly the desired amount of light.
- The light weight, 2-point suspension and relatively small size makes it easy to install the SOLIS.
- Input voltage: 400 VAC
- Inrush current: 3.8 A
- Power consumption +/- 5%: 250 V
- Power factor: 0,98
- Luminous flux: 900 Umol/s
- Color temperature: Low Blue / Deep Red
- IP protection class: IP66
- Impact resistance code: IK06
- Warranty: 5 years
- Dimming light management: IoT Nedap Luxon
- Type of shield: 4 mm safety glass
- Temperature: -30° to +40°c